Summary: Advanced Implant Dentistry and Oral Restoration fully reopens and welcomes new and existing patients to receive the dental implant care they need in Cedarhurst, NY. This team has implemented additional safety measures to ensure the health of their patients and their staff amid the coronavirus pandemic. Cedarhurst, NY – Advanced Implant Dentistry and Oral Restorations fully reopens with additional safety measures. Drs. Michael Klein and Allon Waltuch, prosthodontist and dentist respectively, offer specialized and life-changing dental implants and full mouth rehabilitation services to patients in and around Cedarhurst, NY. Amid the novel coronavirus pandemic, this team has implemented new procedures to help protect the oral and overall health of their patients as well as their staff. Educators, innovators, and compassionate clinicians, the team at Advanced Implant Dentistry and Oral Restoration have been serving their community with high-quality dental care for over three decades. From helping to pioneer computer-guided dental implant surgery for predictable treatment, to teaching revolutionary techniques as a Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Periodontics and Implant Dentistry at NYU, this team has shaped the field of Implantology into what it is today. Eager to continue supporting their community during the COVID-19 pandemic, Drs. Klein and Waltuch have acquired products from around the world to keep patients safe including an air filtration system from Switzerland and nanotechnology from Israel. They have also executed new sanitation and safety guidelines including the following:
- A "no wait" waiting room process where patients call upon arrival and use their cars as their personal waiting rooms.
- Patients are asked to wear masks when entering and exiting the practice.
- Staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Appointments are staggered to allow for greater intervals between patients, reducing waiting times and minimizing the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- Only individuals necessary for patient mobility and communication are now permitted to enter the office.